‘So I play like Barça’ is the only argument we have been able to find among the (few) users who use the 433 training in hattrick. Honestly: it’s bad. You will have a very low midfield and in theory it is to play counterattack, but it is that with 5 defenses you will be able to stop the opponent more. A training that is very difficult to get performance.
Standard mode (most used)
Four defenses achieve a good wall, but with so little midfield they will receive many occasions. Poor things.
Only three midfielders will not achieve much ball possession. If you play counterattack, these midfielders should focus either on attacking (‘offensive’ with passes or ‘towards the side’ with side) or defending (‘defensive’ with defense).
Three uncles above will give you a lot of attack, the problem is that you probably have so little possession that they don’t touch the ball. If you play counterattack, it will depend on whether you manage to have counterattacks for them to finish off.
Defense : with little possession, surely it is best to put them in ‘defensive’, to see if they can stop attacks.
Midfield : putting three defensive midfielders may be fine to increase defense. Or if we want attack, two offensive extremes and a midfielder with passes put on ‘offensive’.
Workouts and 433:
– Goalkeepers : in all formations a goalkeeper plays, therefore 433 is as good for goal as any other.
– Defense : you train 4 defenses, but being able to train 5 … with the 451 you lose a position of I train but at least you have sports options to win games, but with the 433 … uf.
– Plays : very bad choice, only three midfielders. Don’t even contemplate it.
– Winger : by power you can, with two side fenders and two ends.
– Scoring : three strikers, take full advantage of the training. But if you want to scratch something sportily, 343 itself is a better option.
– Other : ‘side attacks’ would take advantage of the formation (if you play with two extremes).