The 541 hattrick formation is intended for defense coaches, who do not always want to give up possession to their opponent (as is the case in 532). Combine well with counterattacks if necessary, you can leave a low midfield to get two strong attacks, or you can achieve a dignified possession to not give it away.
Standard mode (most used)
Five defenses, the kids you are training, a wall in continuous formation. Generally the lateral defenses are put in ‘defensive’, and the central ones or in ‘normal’ or in ‘towards the lateral one’, to compensate well the defense.
Four midfielders, although one of them is often used as an ‘offensive’ end to achieve some attack by a band. In the more closed version one end ‘towards the middle’ is used, and in the most offensive version (but with less possession), two ends ‘offensive’.
We only have one player here, which alone will not provide much attack. It is therefore necessary for one end to support him by one of the two bands.
Few variations here, although if you have any side defense, you can play in ‘normal’ to increase that band’s attack.
– can be left in ‘normal’ to achieve maximum possible possession
– if they have defense, it is a good option to use them as ‘defensive’, reinforcing the wall.
– when we want more side attack, you can use a midfielder ‘to the side’, increasing an attack band.
Generally, one will play ‘towards the middle’ (player with plays) and the other as ‘offensive’ (player with side). If we want more attack, the two can be put on ‘offensive’ to try to achieve two bands, but with only one forward it will be difficult.
A poor man just up here. Normally it is a forward with a side, which is used ‘towards the side’, pointing to the band in which we have put an offensive end. We play it, then, to get a chance for that band.
Workouts and 541
– Goalkeeper : in all formations a goalkeeper plays, therefore 541 is as good for goal as any other.
– Defense : perfect, 5 defenses and the increasingly high wall, fits in wonderfully.
– Playmaking : regular, since with other formations you train 5 players easily.
– Winger : You can have your site, if we use two ends. We would gradually increase our attacks by the gangs. Although with only one forward, it is difficult to get both of them tall.
– Scoring : Only one striker plays, it makes no sense to train annotation.
– Other : ‘long passes’ also fits well with this formation, training 9 players. ‘Defensive positions’ could also be valued, but being such a slow training you have to think hard.